Do any of these situations describe you?
- You just got an iPhone, but don’t know how to do anything with it.
- You’re fairly proficient with your iPhone, but get frustrated because you know you could improve.
- You have lots of apps, but you’re not sure you’re making the best use of them.
- You know there are apps out there that could increase your independence, but don’t know where to find the ones that will work best for you.
- You provide support to vision-impaired learners, but you’d appreciate an opportunity to better understand where they’re coming from.
Thanks to the advent of fully accessible meeting and webinar platforms, it is now possible to provide inclusive online multimedia instruction that levels the playing field for everyone.
iHabilitation Canada brings it all together in the “Mind’s-eye View” as experienced by the low or no-vision user.
We offer one-on-one instruction based on individual need, and group coaching sessions for specific apps and tasks.
We’d love to demonstrate this new and innovative approach, too. Please tell us a bit about your iPhone skill level and what you’d like to learn by completing this short questionnaire. We’ll follow up to book a complimentary coaching consultation.
Please note that we use the online video and audio meeting platform called Zoom for our coaching sessions. Aside from being very popular in the mainstream, this platform is completely accessible. Click here to receive a free “getting started” chapter about joining your first Zoom meeting from Jonathan Mosen’s excellent audio tutorial entitled “Meet Me In the Cloud”.
We look forward to hearing from you!